Interested for Volunteer

1. Why do you want to volunteer? - I think this is best place to learn & contribute to open source software. Already worked on various open source tools which motivates me to be a part of this.
  2. Previous experience, if any. - Apart from professional experience, Worked with elastic community.
  3. Profile: Personal website/Blog-posts/GitHub/Behance/LinkedIn - https://ashish.one
  4. Area of interest: Pick any - Events, Evangelism, FOSS for Non-profit organisation, Mon School, Industry Partnership, Public Policy, Community Management, Talk & Mentorship, Project - Projects, Talk, Mentorship, coding, community management
  5. Weekly hours you can dedicate - ~ 3 - 4 hours
  6. Will you be volunteering online or in-person. If in-person, where do you live? - In person for events. Online for projects, virtual activities. I am based in Mumbai
2 Likes

Hi @ashish,

Thanks for the interest you’ve shown in volunteering.
Since you are based in Mumbai, it would be a nice start to attend the Mumbai meetups, connect with the local volunteers there, and check out the avenues to contribute and volunteer too. :blush:

Coincidentally, the pilot Mumbai Meetup is on the 27th of April.

You can also check-in on the telegram group, or even propose a talk at the meetup for a start, about a FOSS project you’ve built or initiative you’ve been a part, worth sharing!

1 Like

Perfect!! Thanks Riya.

1 Like