About Bhasha Research:
Bhasha’s special interest has been the Adivasis, whose national population is about 104 million(Census 2011), and the nomadic and denotified communities, whose population is estimated at 60 million. Bhasha is engaged in bringing a greater appreciation of the cultures of these two social sectors and ensuring their entitlement to constitutional guarantees and social security.
As a part of our NPO Support, FOSS United is helping Bhasha with the migration of their existing CMS platform to ERPNext. We will also be configuring the accounting module to help them with their finance management.
So far we have moved 90% of their content to ERPNext website module. The remaining are the following:
- Adding all the images to the website module.
- Moving ebooks to Bhasha Archival web page.
- Razorpay - ERPNext Integration.
Next Action item:
[ ] Get all the archival images from the Bhasha team.
[ ] Upload all the images to the website module.
[ ] Get all the archival e-books from the Bhasha team.
[ ] Adding all ebooks to Open library:
- [ ] Find the format of the ebooks file to upload all the ebooks through a script. Need help from Kaustubh/Frappe dev for this.
- [ ] Teach Bhasha team how to create the prepare the data once the format is identified.
- [ ] Upload all the ebooks to open library
[ ] Embed all the open-library-ebooks to the website module.
[ ] Razorpay account to be created by the Bhasha Team.
[ ] Razorpay integration the ERPNext
[ ] Demo how to use e-commerce feature to the Bhasha Team.
Venue: Bhasha Office, Vadodra
Date: March 14, 2022
Attendees: Sonal, Vipul, Suvarchna, @WishArya
- [ ] To finalize the design for the website
- [ ] Merge five different websites of Bhasha into one
- [ ] References for the website design:
b. Tara Books
c. Pari Foundation
d. India Foundation for the Arts
e. Srishti Institute of Art, Design & Technology
To-Do for Bhasha:
- [X] Get all assets/documents from previous website manager
To-Do for Vishal:
- [X] Create web templates for various sections for the website
- [X] Re-design the landing for 5 pages:
- [X] Bhasha Research
- [X] Adivasi Academy
- [X] Archive
- [X] PLSI
- [X] Publication
Website content structure - https://bhasha.frappe.cloud//files/Bhasha%20website%20structure-2.docx
Landing page idea:
- Hero slider for 5 web-pages
Offline Meet on 16-02-2022
Present: Madan Meena, Vishal Arya
To-Do/Requirements for Vishal
To-Do/Requirements for Madan Meena
- [ ] Background images for landing page hero slider
- [X] Create an account on archive.org