Role: Community Manager
Type: Full Time
FOSS United is looking to recruit an individual for community management. This person will be the primary actor to communicate the values and vision of the FOSS United Foundation to the FOSS community. This person will also engage with our online community to create real connections and spark meaningful interactions, as well as address our community’s questions and concerns.
- Social Media Management - Posting content across our social media platforms and engaging with our online community on Telegram and Forum.
- Newsletters & Blogs - Writing regular email newsletters detailing the FOSS United Experience, ongoing activities, and upcoming events at our organisation.
- Communication with previous and new sponsors for our yearly hackathon and conference.
- Reaching out to the developers’ communities to promote our events and other activities.
- Reaching out to the students’ communities (colleges and schools) to onboard learners for Mon.School.
- Responding to messages and comments on social media channels, email, Telegram and Forum.
- Building a relationship with students’ communities, keeping an eye on progress and helping them with the queries.