The December meetup for the FOSS United Hyderabad community is tentatively scheduled for December 16th, Saturday, 3-6 PM.
The venue for the December meetup is https://maps.app.goo.gl/PRFwfAwUFFQLN9dT9 CAW Studios, 6th Floor, G Square, Raidurgam, Hyderabad. Building next to the Raidurgam police station.
I’ve shared a post with the LinkedIn community - FOSS United Hyderabad on LinkedIn: Join us for FOSS Hyderabad Dec Meetup
Over the coming days, here are the additional social media posts that I have planned
- share a brief summary and slides for the talk that Rakesh-garu from Factly gave at our first meetup in September 2023
- share the location for the meetup once it’s confirmed
Additional action items
- ~get final confirmation from Gramener that they are happy to host the meetup on Dec 16~ they are unable to host the meetup and we got confirmation from CAW Studios. See later comment
- promote the meetup internally at Gramener
- request the PyCon India 2023 team to share info about the meetup (our PoC at Gramener was a volunteer)
- share the meetup info with previous hosts (CAW Studios, Broadridge)
- send an email to attendees of previous meetups this week
- send another email to attendees of previous meetups next week (maybe 3-days before the meetup)
After a few changes, the venue has been finalized as CAW Studios, the first venue we used in September.
The full address is https://maps.app.goo.gl/PRFwfAwUFFQLN9dT9 CAW Studios, 6th Floor, G Square, Raidurgam, Hyderabad. Building next to the Raidurgam police station.
We have finalized on two invited talks for the meetup
- Rakesh and Sridhar from Factly talking about FOSS and Data Journalism
- @Anwesha_Sen will be talking about Biometric technology policy in India