- Getting acquainted with each other
- Discussion on the significance of partnership tiers and industry partnership deck
- How to pitch FOSS United as a CSR activity or ease-to-hire platform to the companies for future partnership.
- The meeting was initiated by Vishal with the primary goal of helping Shubham and I to get to know each other.
- The main focus was on discussing the significance of sponsorship tiers and the industry partnership deck.
- The team explored strategies for pitching FOSS United as a CSR activity for potential sponsorships.
- The proposed 30-minute discussion evolved into a 3-hour conversation, ranging from FOSS to geopolitics, highlighting the interconnectedness of various topics.
- Shubham provided valuable insights on pitching FOSS as CSR and went into the specifics of the pitch.
- Vishal conducted a detailed examination of each slide, elaborating on initiatives and presenting numbers to help sponsors understand the in-house projects.
- Consensus was reached on the principle of ‘Under promise and over deliver.’
- Vishal to share two sets of notes related to FOSS grants and FOSS for NPOs.
- Investigate ‘Tasks and Responsibilities Ownership - FOSS United Foundation,’ referencing the keyword from the FOSS forum, and engage in direct discussions with the owners of the programs/verticals at FOSS United.
Open Issues and Future Agenda:
- Ongoing exploration of the deck, with a plan to follow up and discuss progress in the next meeting.
- Looking forward to building on these discussions in our future interactions.