I’m Barathraam, a student from Chennai co-organizing Hack Club Haven-Chennai (https://haven.hackclub.com/chennai)—a 12-hour game jam taking place this Nov 14–15 in Chennai as part of a global event across 200 cities where anyone between the ages 13-19 (any teenager) can come, learn to code and make an open-source game for free! Hack Club (the organization behind this) is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit and has partnered with NASA, AMD, GitHub and Elon Musk, among other major tech companies.
We are requesting support to conduct the event. FOSS providing us with venue support will be very beneficial to us. We know that your support will help participants and encourage them to ideate, make, and create more!
We are expected to have anywhere from 50-70 participants for the program, and would love to encourage them to explore the amazing world of software and hardware more!
I am really excited and hoping for a positive reply from your side. If you have any more queries about this, you can connect with us at: chennai@haven.hackclub.com or haven@hackclub.com. our Instagram page.
Yours truly,
Barathraam
(This is probably the incorrect place the post this, but I just wanted to give it a shot!)