This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of cyber security and gain practical skills to defend against hackers or to be one!
Whether you’re a beginner or have some basic knowledge, you’ll benefit from the engaging and interactive approach of the instructor
We’ll cover a wide range of topics including computer networking, lab setup, cryptography, tools used, and much more. Through hands-on exercises and real-world examples, you’ll learn how to identify and mitigate common cyber threats.
- Understand the key concepts and principles of cyber security
- Identify and assess potential security risks
- Learn how to analyze networks, systems, and applications
- Learn to setup your own linux lab to get hands on practice
- Learn how to use tools used for enumeration, information gathering, and attacking systems.
The course will have texts for information & instructions and videos wherever necessary. You will not find any difficulty in learning or setting up anything!
Enroll now and unleash your inner hacker-fighter!
View the course here : The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Cyber Security