Volunteer Introduction: FOSS Hack 2021

Hello FOSS Hack Volunteers!

Please introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone,

I am Vishal Arya, I work for the FOSS United Foundation. Happy to meet you all.
I am coordinating this hackathon, feel free to ping me in case you have questions related to your role or hackathon in general.

Thanks

Hello.

My name is Aadya Anil Kumar. I am currently a second year Computer Science student at Government Engineering College Thrissur. I am interested in content and designing. I look forward to working with everyone and bringing more ideas and output to this year’s FOSS Hack. Glad to be on the team.

Thankyou.

1 Like

:wave:t2:Hi, I’m Merin Alex, a 2nd-year computer science student at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai. I am interested in front-end development and designing and I’m new to FOSS. Super excited to join the team.
github
linkedIn

1 Like

Hey,
I am Deepika SR, a first-year Computer Science student at Rajadhani Institute of Engineering and Technology, Trivandrum. I am interested in Designing and Front-End Development. Glad to be part of the team and I await to work together with great expectation.

1 Like

Hello ,
Myself Amanda Anil, second year undergrad pursuing civil engineering at Government Engineering College ,Thrissur. I am much excited and happy to be part of Foss Hack '21.I am interested in jury and mentor coordination .Looking forward to work with you all.
Thankyou.

1 Like

Hey, this is Vivek. I’m a Btech graduate from Model Engineering College, Kochi. I’m excited about FossHack and happy to be a part of it. I have chosen to join the Sponsorship team.

Looking forward to the great adventure!

1 Like

Hey all, Devdutt Shenoi here from Kochi, Kerala, I am a Systems Engineer at a startup. Looking forward to working on the CFP/Speaker teams :smiley:

1 Like