Great to see your interest and enthusiasm in sending this contribution to this repository! Welcome to the world of open source
Now take a deep breadth. Look at your contribution. Does this make sense? Is this a contribution you feel is worthy to attach your name it it?
Do you know many open source contributors volunteer their time to look at new contributors and they get tons of such requests. Is it worth their time? Probably no. You just want the shiny t-shirt.
Here is what you should do.
- Delete this pull request.
- Take sometime to understand the application, who is it designed for? how does it work?
- Install it locally and play with it.
- Read the code and try to understand the architecture.
- Find something missing? See if there are already fixes suggested.
- Find something you can fix? Awesome, implement the fix and send the PR.
The t-shirt is not really important. Your reputation is. Next time, try a bit harder.
~ Your friendly neighbourhood open source maintainer.