a. Website Content (Ref: FOSS Hack 2020 website)
b. Email: Participants, Sponsors, Community Partners.
- Welcome email for participants.
- Reminder: Create/Join team, rules.
- Template email for existing and new sponsors & community partners.
c. Blog Post
- Announcing the Sponsors.
- Interesting projects that participants can contribute to.
- About FOSS in general.
a. Hackathon page development
b. Content Updates on the website. Eg:
a. Reach out to existing and new sponsors.
b. Follow up and get connected with them till the end of the hackathon.
a. Create posters/Badge for the hackathon:
- Badges for each role (hacker, mentor, speaker, jury members, volunteer).
- Posters announcing sponsors, community partners, speakers & jury members.
b. Website design
c. Promo video creation
a. Reach out to existing and new community partners.
b. Create a list of new potential community partners.
c. Reach out to colleges and universities and collab with them.
a. Create a list of Women in Tech (WIT) communities.
b. Reach out to WIT communities and invite them to participate (as hacker, speaker, jury member, mentor).
a. Create a list of potential speakers.
b Invite speakers
c. Manage the talks.
Mentor & Jury Coordination
a. Create a list of potential mentors and jury members
b. Invite them
c. Coordinate with them during the hack