[Draft] Industry Partnership Deck for 2024-25

This looks good. We can do this!

Let’s keep the suggestions for the next 2 more days. Then we can freeze the suggestions for the next the deck.

General Feedback

1. Design is much more upbeat the text more appealing than the previous design.
  2. Flow of slides needs to be structured according to the sponsor’s buying journey:
  • Partnership tiers section needs to be moved to the end. This makes the flow discontinuous. For anyone holding a budget (CSR or technology), I don’t think it’s a great experience to see partnership tiers and contribution levels even before they’ve understood what FOSSUnited does and how they may be able to benefit from partnering.
  • Add an Appendix section where we capture the net-benefits from FOSS Grants and FOSS for NPOs. This is helpful for CSR decision makers to allocate budget and propose Social ROI for fund allocation.
  1. Splash screen background image needs to be something more resonant with FOSSUnited and more impactful. I’ll generate some via MidJourney shortly.

Public Policy Initiatives
We must speak about some of the public policy initiatives. In my opinion it is ok to speak about initiatives that do not directly conflict with their interests.

Where does the community spend time
Agree with Nemo’s feedback on including engagement metrics

4 Likes

Uploading the Updated version of the Industry Partnership Deck

Major Updates

• Added the Table of Contents
  • Updated links in every pages
  • Updated the Partnership Benefits Page and made it in the First Section

Link to the PDF:

3 Likes

When are we making this live? 1st Jan or 1st April? (We will have to adjust the current partners based on the new levels)

We are planning to start this from 1st April, aligning our income and expenses with the fiscal year. I’ve updated the title and description to 2024-25 to avoid confusion.

We have found a volunteer, @Athira_Girish, for coordination and outreach to potential partners. Currently, she is reviewing the deck and learning about FOSS United. I expect that within 2-3 weeks, we’ll begin reaching out to existing partners for partnership renewal and to new potential partners.

5 Likes

After a few minor formatting edits-
Industry Partnership Deck Final V4.pdf

2 Likes

Update on Partnerships for IP_ 2024-25

Confirmed partners for the upcoming period include:

1.Zerodha
2.Frappe
3.Sensibull

We’re actively engaged in discussions with other partner organizations; however, we’re awaiting responses from their end. We’ll keep you updated on any developments.

4 Likes