FOSS - Chandigarh - Open Source Meetup: Learn, Share, and Connect

Are you interested in open source software, hardware, or culture? Do you want to learn new skills, share your projects, and connect with other like-minded people? If so, join us for our monthly open source meetup, where we will explore various topics and technologies related to open source. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you are welcome to participate and contribute to this friendly and supportive community.
Each meetup will feature a guest speaker, a workshop, and a networking session. You will also have the opportunity to showcase your own work and get feedback from others. Don’t miss this chance to learn, share, and connect with the open source community!
#Students, #Professional, #Industrialist, #Startup #Sponsors #Education #Institutions

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to know more. Is there a channel or mailing list i can join to stay updated on this?

Hey Jashanpreet,

We had received some interest on this some time back, but we were not able to find enough volunteers to kickstart the Chandigarh community.

If you’re interested in leading this initiative, you can go through Starting a FOSS United Chapter in your city

and reach out to me at ansh@fossunited.org

Jashanpreet,
Let us connect. I am leading the chandigarh chapter and if you are around we can meet.
Recent update here is :
i discussed for open source event with few colleges and they are interested to participate in the event.
I will be sending more information on this.
Regards
Arun

1 Like

Hi folks, a couple of people reached out regarding this in the past 2-3 days.
Please text me on telegram so we can make a group and take this conversation further

Hi Guys,
I am delighted to inform that, FOSS Chandigarh first meeting happened on 25th Feb 2024 between @Jashanpreet_Singh , @Rajat_Handa and me. We discussed about following objective and discussed about how open source communities can help to different organizations be it educational or professional or business organizations.
We set up our tasks list for next meeting.
Our task are :

1. Add/invite more people from surrounding to community.
    Telegram link for the group is
    Telegram: Join Group Chat

2. Discussed for Venue option we can have.
    and coming up days we will focus on above two task and meet in around 10days again.
    Regards

1 Like